You know those little ads that pop up at the top, right or bottom of search results? They call them “sponsored links,” “featured listings,” or some such thing. They are pay per click (PPC) ads. The companies advertising pay to have the big-time search engines list their ads. These ads come up because of the keywords entered when the user performs a search.
Did you know that…
- 81% of online consumers find web sites through the use of search engine. (Forrester Research, Inc.)
- 57% of all Internet users search the web every day. (Statistical Research, Inc.)
- No matter how great your site is, if no one visits, it won’t get you any sales or interest in your company. If no one tastes the strawberry, no one knows how sweet it is.
- PPC ads target just the people who are looking for your products and services. Internet advertisers know the value in targeted advertising, and PPC efficiently targets specific advertisements to consumers that are more likely to buy a certain product or service. Can you say, “Cha-ching!” Course, just ‘cause you have visitors doesn’t mean you’ll have sales, but we’ll help you make that happen, too. That’s how pay per click works in Baltimore and Bermuda and Bangkok and everywhere in between.
- Most people using the web won’t go beyond the first page of web results. People like things to be easy, we guess. That’s why it’s important to be way up high on the results page and PPC ads remain on each results page for those industrious folks who look under every leaf to pick their raspberries.
Benefits of Paid Search Advertising
- Increased Visibility
Because you’re top banana on a search engine today doesn’t mean you will be tomorrow. With pay per click advertising, your site link will always be visible, which means even if people aren’t clicking, they’re getting used to seeing your web site name, and that can’t hurt, right?
As people get used to seeing your name out there, more and more will go right to your website instead of clicking. You get traffic without paying for it. Neat, huh?
- New Website Visibility
It takes search engine a while to “know” your website is there, but PPC ads get a new website right up there on top of the fruit basket so you attract visitors and product sales, which is what we’re all about as your Baltimore PPC company.
Our Pay Per Click Management Services Include:
Keyword Research and Selection
Keywords are da bomb, and we make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck. We can help you select the perfect keywords for targeted results.
We’ll whip up prose that will keep ‘em clicking and loving you.
Landing Page Creation
Happy landings are all about knowing the best place for searchers to end up. We may be a pay per click company based in Maryland, but on the triple W, your site is the place we want people to visit. And re-visit.
Implement Campaign Tracking
You don’t need bloodhounds to track. Leave it to us. We’ll put tracking codes in place to help in tracking conversions from your PPC marketing campaign.
We’ll take care of getting your ads online so you can go relax about your pay per click advertising.
PPC Account Settings
We also handle the account settings related to your pay per click ad so you don’t have to. Yay! One less hassle for you.
PPC Bid Management
Need bid gap monitoring, bid price changes and bid position maintenance? We’re here to watch your back from our cozy Baltimore PPC HQ.
PPC Monthly Analysis
Oooh! We love analysis, and WebFrootz will celebrate the end of each month with a lovely analysis just for you so you can see how all of this fiddling around on the web really does help you sell more.
As needed, we’ll suggest and follow through with tweaking things a bit to make your PPC program the apple of your eye.
Here and there, we’ll see if we can cook up something that makes the creative aspects a little tastier to Web searchers.
SEO Ranking Report
Another month, another report. But that’s a good thing, because you can see how your site ranks organically for PPC keywords.
Ready to start tasting the sweet frootz of your labor? Need pay per click in Baltimore or anywhere on the globe? Contact WebFrootz, your favorite Baltimore PPC firm today for a free paid search advertising consultation.
Have a project?
Give us a shout and we will give you a free quote