Name one of your company’s major online marketing tools. Okay, time’s up. It’s your website. It’s also a way of expanding your online presence and customer reach, but only if visitors and search engines like it. That’s where we come in.
SEO can give the number and quality of your web traffic a kick in the pants. Most people click on the first results that pop up from their web search. People are kinda lazy that way. If your site doesn’t top the list, they’ll go with your competition. SEO makes your site more visible to all kinds of searches, so you’ll be top banana on more search results.
– Research and Keyword Generation
– Competitive Research and Analysis
– SEO Copywriting
– Link Building (Directories, Press Releases, Articles, etc.)
– Analytics and Site Traffic Analysis
These are the little, paid ad links that come up as the first results when you search on the web. They also sometimes appear on the right side. They usually have something to do with what you’re really looking for and have probably lured you away from your search to check out what they’re talking about. Good ads do that. And we do good ads.
We can help your company be the one with the little ads. These are so successful because they have to do with the keyword phrases that appeal to your target market. We can set you up with:
– Online Advertising Strategy
– Keyword Research
– Ad Development and PPC Setup
– ROI and Conversion Monitoring
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! WebFrootz, which provides Internet marketing from its Baltimore HQ, will help you publish your most current, newsworthy information on free (as in, no charge) and paid PR distribution sites. We will help you jam-pack your press release with your targeted keywords. That will help you pop up in search engines used from our Maryland Internet marketing company digs to Timbuktu (and beyond). PR distribution gets the shout out to potential customers and can result in one-way links to your site.
– Public Relations Campaign Strategy
– Press Release Distribution
More than just a means of finding old high school buddies, social media influences how people spend their money. Just like you, we want people to spend it on your products or services. That’s why we’re a Baltimore web marketing company with a local company modus operandi, but with a worldwide reach. (We have really long sleeves.)
– Social media marketing tools: Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube and so on. Social bookmarking and sharing sites: Digg, Reddit, Del.icio.us, etc.
Your rep is how the public views you. Don’t let one bad apple spoil your barrel.
– Google Reputation Management
– Online Reputation Evaluation
– Reputation Monitoring Consulting
– Replying to negative blog postings
– Full online reputation management
Want to promote your business/product online but are not sure where to start? We can help with that.
– Competitive Research
– Internet Marketing Channels
– Analytics and Usability
– Technology Applications
– Determination of Critical Success Factors
Need an Internet marketing strategy that works? Contact WebFrootz, an Internet marketing company in Baltimore, MD. to learn more.